Things I’m loving this week…
I love concrete containers…this is the perfect size for a counter top/ indoor plant! Bring some green into your home during the cooler months.
I don’t know where I would put these knobs, but I need them! Maybe use them in our new bathroom after the renovation…which hasn’t started yet?!?!
Pretty much obsessed with this coffee table. Love the raw wood look and how much of a statement piece this is!!!
Williams Sonoma is having a 50% all slow cookers and pressure cookers…plus free shipping! I’m going shopping!
I made this Quinoa Salad for some Mom’s that came over on Wednesday for lunch…kids have Mac & Cheese Muffins. Here is the quick and easy recipe!
**The great thing about this salad is you can add some grilled chicken or steak and even some salad greens to bulk it up some more. Love it vegetarian and how filling it is without feeling like a gut bomb!
Quick Ginger Balsamic Quinoa Salad: feeds 4 as a side
- 1 cup of quinoa, cooked in 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 carrot, shaved with a peeler
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 pinch of kosher coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons ginger balsamic dressing
- Cool Quinoa completely after it is cooked. In a medium sized serving bowl, add quinoa and layer all the ingredients.
- Right before serving add dressing and toss lightly to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have a nice Fall weekend!