Every year I make a lots of holiday treats.
We give them away to our neighbors, my husband work colleagues, our friends and our lovely neighborhood workers…i.e. garbage dudes and mail carriers.
For the last few years, I’ve made a collection of different chocolate barks…because well it’s super easy, doesn’t take any oven time and it’s super easy and looks fancy.
This year, I’m changing it up with a list of 5 different treats!
I saw What’s Gabby Cooking’s recipe and knew I had to make it.
I think the name says it all.
I had some kid cereal, that my kids werent eating…and I thought, ‘why not use what I have?’
And that’s what happened. I poured 3 different kids cereals together with some m&m’s…then a drizzle of white chocolate.
And there you have it.
It’s hard not to snack on this. I had to hide it from all of us…well, except me of course! But I have willpower…not really!
Inspired by and Adapted from What’s Gabby Cooking
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups Cinnamon Puffs
- 3 cups Peanut-butter Puffs
- 3 cups m&m’s
- 24 oz White Chocolate
- In a large bowl combine the Cheerios, Puffs and m&m’s. Mix them up.
- In a double boiler, melt the white chocolate according to the directions on the package. OR microwave them in a small bowl for 45 second increments.
- Once the chocolate has melted and is a smooth consistency, drizzle the chocolate over the cereal mix and combine with a wooden spoon or spatula. Make sure all the cereal is covered in chocolate.
- Once combined, lay it on a large sheet of parchment paper on a cookie tray. Let dry as long as you can stand to 🙂
- Break it up into medium pieces and store in an airtight container.