So the title says it all!
Seriously, 3 ingredients and you have yourself a special treat…I mean, it’s great for a snack with coffee, a ‘light’ lunch or dinner…and a kick start to your day for breakfast!
It’s a dream. If dreams were in the form of food…this is a dream!
So let’s talk details. Check out those layers, then you have the chocolate hazelnut ooze and then the crispy bacon bits…EEEEkkk! I can’t stand it.
I know. I’m going on and on about it.
And you are probably, like please. It’s 3 ingredients. It isn’t brain surgery. I know that. But it’s the combination.
Salty, sweet, nutty, flaky buttery and then it just leaves you wanting more.
SO you have another
And they are all gone.
But then you remember, that they are only 3 ingredients…and you can make them again!
Let’s talk about one of the stars of the show. The Annie’s Organic Crescent Rolls! Love the simple ingredient list and how I can make a favorite of mine in less than 15 minutes! These are a treat in our house for sure…but worth it all.
We happen to be a family that loves Annie’s…I mean I think we have tried all of their products and my kids can’t get enough and of course my husband and I are always available to taste test.
Nutella Bacon Crescent Rolls
- Annie’s Organic Crescent Rolls
- 3-4 bacon strips, cooked crispy and cooled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Per the instructions on the package of the crescent rolls, separate them into triangles. Spread about 1 teaspoon of nutella on each rolls.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of the bacon on top of the nutella.
- Roll up to form the crescent shapes and place on an non-greased baking sheet.
- With remaining bacon (if there is any), sprinkle and press slightly on top of each rolls.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes – until slightly golden on top and they have risen to perfection!
- Let cool for about 45 seconds and enjoy!
**best if enjoyed right away. Any leftovers…should be reheated in a oven again until the center is warmed. Again, best to enjoy right away!